Call for Papers
|December 15, 2015||Deadline for abstract submission (closed)|
|January 10, 2016||Notification of abstract acceptance|
|March 25, 2016||Deadline for submission of manuscripts (extended)|
|March 10, 2016||Deadline for abstract submission for Special session for Industry >> See detail|
|May 10, 2016||Final notification of manuscript acceptance (postponed)|
1. Abstract Submission
To apply for presentation at IDS2016, please submit word (doc) file of one-page abstract (A4-size: 210 mm x 297mm, maximum 200words text only, tables, figures and pictures are not available) in English by December 15, 2015 (extended) via website.
When preparing abstracts, use of the above template (.doc) is strongly encouraged in formatting.
Please indicate presentation preference (oral or poster) and the most appropriate topic from the below.
- Fundamentals, modeling and simulation
- Physical properties and product quality
- Industrial processes and equipment
- Measurement and process control
- Energy and environmental issues
- Osmotic dehydration and drying
- Drying of gases and liquids
- Drying and dewatering of powdered solids
- Drying in biomass energy applications
- Drying of foods and agricultural materials
- Drying and dewatering of biological and pharmaceutical materials
- Drying of chemicals and polymers
- Drying and dewatering of wood, pulp and paper, forest products
- Novel drying and dewatering technologies, R&D opportunities
- Other *Please describe.
2. Manuscripts Submission
Please submit camera-ready manuscripts within 8pages (4pages minimum) for IDS2016 Proceedings by March 10, 2016 via website.
* will open in February, 2016.
When preparing manuscripts, use of the above template (.doc) is strongly encouraged in formatting.
The manuscripts should be in PDF format with embedding all the fonts used in it for submission.
Creating PDF File
For submission, please convert your manuscripts from a Word file to an Adobe Acrobat PDF while embedding all the fonts used in it (including those in figures, tables, and pictures) to avoid garbled printout. Please select “High Quality” when you create the PDF file. Then, please check your manuscripts carefully (for layout problems, missing figures and garbled characters, etc.) No security settings are allowed.
If you have any inquiries or need assistance for online submission, please contact the below.
Kinki Nippon Tourist Co., Ltd.
Event&Convention Branch, Nagoya.