Special Session for Industry
Entry for special session for industry is available until April 20.
The Organizing Committee of the 20th International Drying Symposium (IDS 2016) has arranged the Special Session for Industry. The characteristics of this special session are as follows..
- Only private companies can contribute to this session.
- Original research results are not required. The presentations on development of drying equipment and process are welcome.
- The contributors can present the content related to company exhibition. (Company exhibition will be held separately.)
- The contributors should submit the abstract of 1 to 2 pages.
- The form of this session is the poster presentation.
Important Dates to Note
|December 15, 2015||Start of abstract submission via http://ids2016.org/.|
|April 20, 2016||Deadline for abstract submission (extended)|
|April 30, 2016||Notification of abstract acceptance|
|May 10, 2016||Deadline for “early-bird” registration|
|June 30, 2016||Final deadline for registration|
The maximum length of abstract is 2 pages. Page settings: size A4 (210 mm x 297mm), 3 cm top, 2.5 cm bottom, left and right margins, two columns (0.8 cm between them). The template of abstract can be available. The contributors can submit the abstract via http://ids2016.org/. Note that the submission procedure in this session is different from general sessions of IDS 2016.
The contributors should finish the conference registration until May 10 via http://ids2016.org/. Registration fee of the contributors is same as normal registration fee.